Monday, August 18, 2008

Okay Everyone.......












Give me your comments on how well you liked the campground this year! We also have some great ideas for activities for the 2009 family reunion. Our theme will be "Proud to be a Jack: Embracing your Heritage"!!!! We have some awesome things in mind!! Anyways, how well did every like the "Do you know Jack" game? Would everyone be interested in something like that again? Also, those of you who have contact with other family members, let's spread the word of the site and get things going way early this year! give us comments and suggestions based on the theme "Proud to be a Jack: Embracing your heritage". We are hoping that Tommy and Deann will do redneck horse shoes???!!!! We are also thinking horse rides and a greased pig contest. It's gonna be awesome. Give me feedback, we love you all and can't wait until next year!!! Alexys and Derrick

4 comments:

Tommy n DeAnn said...

I love the theme! Sounds like a lot of fun. I love redneck horseshoes...I am sure we can help pull that together. My vote for the campground is of course Decker Park. Since that sounds like it is still not an option, my second preference would be in Bayfield. Since I didn't actually have the opportunity to stay at this campground, not sure my vote has much weight. I am looking forward to next year! Let us know the date once it is finalized.

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

My kid looks sunburned, but way cute!!! Who took the picture? We are totally there and will do whatever you need to help out...we love this reunion!

Jeannie & Jere Jack said...

Hello Jack Family,
We had such a good time at the family reunion. I was so glad to get to know the rest of the family a litte better. The camp ground seemed to work well this year!! Can't wait to see you all again next year!!

Jeannie and Jere Jack

Ike and Jens Blog said...

Hello Everyone!!

The Jack reunion is always the highlight of our summer...so we will be there and willing to do whatever you need to make it happen. Cant wait till next year Ike and Jen